INTRODUCING THE NEW 406CI SERIES
The new 406ci series from KYOCERA is the first MFP to combine the high-volume capacities and advanced paper handling options of larger devices with the easy installation, smaller footprint and flexibility of a compact MFP.
User Friendly Display – The 406ci/356ci features a 7” color touch screen display with a tablet-like home screen that enables easy customization and navigation.
Advanced Finishing Options – 300 sheet internal, 1,000 sheet and 3,200 sheet external finisher options are available to fit your work environment and professional output needs.
Scalable Paper Handling – Standard 600 sheet capacity can be expanded up to 3,100 sheets to support longer jobs and different types of media.
Make Work Easier – From mobile and cloud, to cost control and security solutions, KYOCERA offers a robust portfolio of business applications, which seamlessly integrate with KYOCERA MFPs.
Secure your Documents – Standard security features and optional enhancements protect your most sensitive documents from unauthorized access.
Protect the Environment – Unique long-life technology programmable energy saver and energy star compliance dramatically reduce waste.
- Vivid color quality – Produce color documents at up to 1200 DPI.
- Mobile Accessibility – Puts print, scan and send features at your workforce’s fingertips through applications such as KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrintTM and Google Cloud PrintTM.
- Scan documents at up to 120 images per minute with the optional dual scan document processor DP-5110.
- Reduce time looking for information in documents with optional OCR, which converts documents into electronic searchable PDFs.
- Convenient print-from and scan-to a USB thumb drive directly from the touch screen control panel.
- Print and share frequently-used information with secure document box on-board hard drive storage.
- Simplify IT management with remote printing and file sharing and access device status and set-up from anywhere on the network using KYOCERA Command Center RX.